Wood impregnation with HOLZ PROF
The HOLZ PROF solution is for complex protection of wood against ignition, fire, spread of flames inside or outside. The coated wood becomes resistant to atmospheric agents, precipitation, condensation and soil moisture while not in contact with the dirt. It is used on both freshly or previously impregnated, or with antipyrene covered wooden surfaces (rafters, beams, crossbars, laths, overhangs, screens, partitions, walls, floor, decorative boards).
- Fire protection class of wooden structures: B-s1,d0 standard EN 13823:2002 and EN ISO 119525-2 (SBI Test 13501-1:2004).
- Fire protection of wood in case of weather changes, standard NT FIRE 053 (ISO 5660).
- Wood becomes hardly inflammable and hardly burning material.
- Wood strength and durability increases. The solution is hardly washable, bonds to the wood firmly chemically and reduces its activity.
- Wood retains the adhesion properties that are necessary for further painting.
- It can be used both inside and outside.
- Preserves the texture of the wood and allows to breathe.
- The solution is fire-resistant and suitable for use in explosive environment. Odourless.
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, noncancerous.